2014年9月19日金曜日

[20th Sept 2014, JPN time] 完璧主義者のK様へ。

Happy Birthday Kuryu

※ この記事は全て英語のみで書かれています。和訳は御座いません。


Keeping this short and simple as my heartfelt thoughts and gratitude to this amazing lady is inexpressible by words and most of what I wish to express has already been written in the form of a card, mould into a little blue dolphin and burnt into a CD for her. Thank God for delivering the gifts and letter safety across the ocean... and at such a perfect time! (The parcel arrived at Yossan's place on 19th sept - a day before Kuryu's birthday - and as she will be heading over to Yossan's house on her actual birthday, she said she would collect it from Yossan then too. Never did I thought she would be receiving it on her actual birthday!)

It's the first time I am recording a little piano piece and a short voice clip for someone and I was really hesitant about doing it as she is such a perfectionist and I was afraid that the quality of my playing and recording would scar her delicate ears... However, God kindly reminded me of one thing - "if only the best of the best birds sang, the forest would be very quiet." Also, one of Yossan's old RT on Twitter came into my mind - "Just because the one you admire is popular and receives countless comments from many, do NOT feel that conveying your own feelings to him or her is at all redundant. This is because, your words are from you and only you. It is exclusive and irreplaceable, and no one else can say it any better but you."

Somehow, I am unable to upload the piano audio clip onto blogger hence I have uploaded it onto seperate site. If anyone is interested, here is the link to the file → FINAL happy birthday kuryu
Disclaimer: Both the quality of my playing and recording is not the most professional but I have tried my best and I hope to improve in future!

Finally, to the one who is enjoying champagne in a limousine with her 3 good buddies right now (JPN time: 12.18am, 20th sept 2014),

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURYU

Thank you for being such a great inspiration,
Wishing you all the very best in your future endeavours ^^ 


<3 Shizuku

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿